With www.pawshake.com.au you can find a trusted pet sitter in your community. From home dog boarding, doggy daycare, dog walking home visits, house sitting and a lot of others, Pawshake provides all. On Pawshake platform, trusted pet sitters will treat your fur baby like family, you can have peace of mind leaving your pet at home because there is Premium Insurance covers for your pet and third parties.
They provide 24/7 online support and daily photo updates so that you can monitor the welfare of your pet. With Pawshake, your pet is in good hands. In this post, you will learn about Pawshake, how to register as a pet owner on the platform, how to become a pet sitter and finally the different Pawshake login steps.
Advantages of using Pawshake platform
– Pawshake is the ideal platform to cater for your pet
– On Pawshake, all pets are given personalized attention
– There are no kennels, no cages or animal cruelty
– Your pet can stay locally in the community
– You can retain familiar items (bed, toys, treats, etc.)
– Pawshake provides pet owners with daily photo updates
– There is an easy online reservation
– Safe and secure payments through Visa, MasterCard, Poli, PayPal, and American Express card
– There is outstanding customer service on Pawshake
– Pawshake is trustworthy and it guarantees the safety of your pet
– They provide vetted profiles, transparent reviews, and open communication
– Pawshake serves as a strong pet-loving community
– Pawshakeree provides Pet Insurance
• Download Pawshake app for Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pawshake.android&hl=en
• Download Pawshake app for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/be/artist/pawshake/id796403236?l=en
how to register as pet owner on Pawshake
You need to register as pet owner on Pawshake be able to contact a sitter. It is free to create a Pawshake account. You can sign up by clicking on continuing with Facebook (that’s if you have a facebook account) or rather use email to sign up. For Pawshake pet owner registration using an email address, click on the email option on the registration page, enter your first name, last name, email, password and click on create an account.
How to become Pawshake pet sitter
To become a pet sitter on Pawshake, you need to register. Pawshake sitter registration can be done through an email address, facebook account or google account. Any of these accounts will be ok. If you have a facebook account and you want to use it to register then click on the facebook button. You don’t need to bother about privacy concern, Pawshake will never post to your timeline without your permission.
Note that same steps applies if you are using google account. However, if you want to use email to register then it requires you to click on ‘signup using email’, then enter your first name, last name, email, password, repeat the password and click on ‘register as a pet sitter’. Note: Before commencing your Pawshake pet sitter registration, agree to their terms and conditions including that of their user privacy
What to do if you are already a Pawshake member?
Pawshake member login is for those who have registered either as a pet owner or pet sitter. So if you are not new to Pawshake and you have signed up for an account then you can log in using your Facebook login details, google account login details or your Pawshake member account login details if you used an email address to register. So go to www.pawshake.com.au and find the Pawshake login button. Click on the login button for a new window to appear, enter your email address which you used to register your Pawshake account and its password, Click on the login button. But if you cannot remember your Pawshake login password then request a new one by clicking on the forgot password link on the Pawshake account sign-in page.