For over 30 years, SimonMed Imaging and its affiliates have been serving the community. Their mission is to provide best-in-class affordable care and these services come through the use of advanced technology. They have patient-focused staff and highly trained medical professionals solely dedicated to cater for your welfare. There are over 100 convenient locations on SimonMed and it provides late night and weekend appointments to accommodate patients.
In the United States, SimonMed is the largest outpatient medical imaging providers and largest physician radiology practices. SimonMed has the newest diagnostic imaging technologies and bringing them to the community in an affordable and accessible way so as to cater for their health needs in a convenient way.
– First of all, read the Confidentiality Agreement and click on ‘Accept’ after reading through
– A new window will appear with different boxes to fill up using your personal and account information
– Note that by completing this boxes you have successfully created simonmed account
– Enter your username, first name, middle name, last name, email address, Primary telephone
– Provide your Fax Number, Title/Role, Department/Practice, Practice Address, NPI, Password and Confirm the password entered.
– Click on ‘continue’ to finish up.
• If you require assistance, please contact SimonMed Support at 1-855-651-1990
To be able to use via the SimonMed service, one has to be logged in. Similarly, one has to have an account before he/she can log in. So use the step given above to apply for SimonMed account
How to log into www.simonmed.com/login
In order to log into the simonmed service, one needs to access the simonmed homepage, by going to www.simonmed.com. On the top left-hand side of the simonmed homepage, one will find the simonmed provider login section. Logging into simonmed website involves entering your username and your password.
What if you have forgotten your SimonMed Provider password?
If you have forgotten your SimonMed password, what you need to do is reset it. Below the SimonMed input boxes for username and password, there is a link labeled ‘Forgot Password?’, if you click on it, you will be sent to the SimonMed password reset page. As with any other website, to reset your password, enter your username or email address and SimonMed will send you an email with instructions on how to change your password.