How To Enlist Into The United States Army: U.S. citizens and non-U.S citizens can apply to join the United States Army. For information on how to apply you need to read up this article. Application to join the US army should be done timeously as there are always limited opportunities.
You can contact us for more information if you need further assistance. United States Army is the most sophisticated Army in the world with millions of hardcore military hardware and equipment. The US army is one of the best-paid armies in the world with some of the officers receiving thousands of millions of dollars annually. The application for enlistment is free and can be done online, but before you apply you have to satisfy that you are fit and proper for enlistment.
Requirements For Application
– There are several persons that can apply for enlistment into the US Army, you can apply either as a United States citizen, alien, political refugee, foreigner etc
– The minimum age requirements at the time of application is 17 years
– The maximum age requirements at the time of application is 40 years
– The relevant school certificate is at least a diploma from any recognized institution
– You must medically sound and must have passed the military medical check at the time of your application or else you will be disqualified.
How To Enlist Into The United States Army
– First of all, you need to fill up the US army application form online by visiting https://www.usa.gov/join-military
– Document all your papers and file them in any US consulate close to you
– Get the relevant medical certification from any government hospital
– Provide evidence that you satisfy the necessary requirements to be enlisted
At www.teckmill.com you will find other methods of applying for enlistment into the US Navy, US Airforce, US Coastal guard, and the US Intelligence Unit, US Marine Corp etc. Remember to share this article so that your friends and loved ones will also apply. For assistance please contact us using the comment box below.