How to Delete Your eHarmony Account after Cancelling Your Subscription: The truth is that eHarmony intentionally makes it difficult to delete your account for some obvious reasons. It is quite difficult to delete your eHarmony account because the dating firm does not want to lose their subscribers cheaply. In this post we will state How to Delete Your eHarmony Account.
The online dating industry is very competitive and it takes a lot of excellent service delivery to woo date seekers to your dating platform. By not allowing you to delete your eHarmony account easily at the same time you cancel your subscription then it makes many folks who do not want to remain on eHarmony not to quite. However, we’ve got the solution to all those hassles on deleting your eHarmony account.
eHarmony.com is a dating website which was designed to match up or connect you up with people you’ll really fancy directly from the screen of your phone or laptop. There a lot of persons using eHarmony and hopefully, one of those people will be that “special someone” when you set up communications or chat with him/her.
You can find someone who you can form a long-lasting relationship. However whenever you don’t find your perfect match or it is difficult for you to find love on eHarmony then you need to create or pay for their premium account via subscribing through making payment. Apart from that, you may also use another different dating service like eHarmony, such as Match.com or OkCupid.
But if you’re finished with eHarmony and you probably want to delete your eHarmony account then we got the steps for you to do that. eHarmony account cancellation helps to put to stop the eHarmony continuous billing when you are using their premium account. Without canceling the eHarmony account you may keep on paying for a dating website that you’re not using. So this article will walk you through the process you need to cancel your eHarmony account, it indeed by covers the following topics:
– How to cancel an eHarmony subscription from the Web
– How to cancel an eHarmony subscription from iTunes
– How to finally delete your eHarmony account once your subscription expires
– Why can’t I delete my account, even though I canceled my subscription?
– What do I do if I don’t want my personal information on eHarmony anymore?
– Can I rejoin eHarmony later with the same profile and matches
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription from the Web
If you want to cancel your eHarmony subscription then the first thing you will need to do to close down your eHarmony account. Then you have to turn off your subscription’s auto-renewal (if you are currently in the middle of one). But if you purchased your subscription from eHarmony’s website, then this guidelines will be helpful to cancel your subscription.
– First of all, go to www.eharmony.com and log into your account.
– Then tap on your profile picture in the top-middle portion of the screen, after that select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
– If you’re on your eHarmony’s settings page, click Billing.
– Scroll down the eHarmony page and you will see the “Subscription Status” button. The subscription status window will display information like when your last subscription payment and when your subscription will be renewed. It will also show you when your current subscription is set to expire.
– You need to tap on the Cancel My Subscription button at the bottom of the window and follow the process through to the end.
How to cancel an eHarmony subscription from iTunes
– If you are using iPhone or other compatible iDevices that support eHarmony then you can cancel your eHarmony account using these steps:
– Firstly instead of going through the eHarmony website , you will have to manage the eHarmony subscriptions on your Apple ID account.
– You have to boot up your iOS device and tap Settings.
– The go to the next, tap iTunes and App Store.
– Click on your Apple ID, and then select View Apple ID from the box that will display. Then you will have to enter your exact Apple ID account password
if you aren’t already signed in.
– Click on the eHarmony Subscriptions to view the subscriptions you manage through iTunes. Then tap eHarmony.
– Go to the bottom of the options presented, then click on Cancel Subscription and after that, you Confirm to cancel your subscription to eHarmony.
How to delete your eHarmony account once your subscription expires
Before going to this step you first need to cancel your auto-renewal for your eHarmony subscription using the steps above.
The first thing to do is to wait until your current subscription expires, after that, you can delete your eHarmony account just the same way you used to how you canceled your eHarmony subscription. That is through your eHarmony account and billing settings.
Here are the simple guidelines you need to follow if you want to get started on how to cancel your eHarmony account: How to Delete Your eHarmony Account
i. Firstly visit www.eharmony.com in your web browser and log in your account.
ii. Then directly from your home screen, tap on your eHarmony profile picture.
iii. Go to the drop-down menu that will appear and click Account Settings button.
iv. Once you’re on your eHarmony settings page, then you have to click Billing.
iv. Move your arrow key or navigation key down to the “Subscription Status” window at the bottom of the page.
v. If your eHarmony subscription has expired and you have no outstanding payments pending,
then you will see the eHarmony Close Account option in the bottom-right corner.
vi. Click on it to close your eHarmony account
vii. If you still wish to continue with your eHarmony’s account closure, then you need to click Yes, Close My Account.
ix. On the next window on the page, you will confirm that your account has been closed.
x. However, eHarmony still gives you the opportunity to re-open your account If you change your mind, if you want to reactivate your account then click Log Out to finish.
xi. Click on the log out of your closed account button to complete your task
Here are the reasons why you can’t delete my account, even though I canceled my subscription?
If you try to delete your eHarmonys account without being successful, then they may be two common reasons for this.
The most likely reason for your inability to delete your eHarmonys account may be connected to your latest eHarmony subscription has not yet expired. You have to note that canceling your eHarmony’s subscription only stops it from automatically renewing; even after canceling the subscription, it still remains active until the date that you have paid for it through. So this simply means that you can continue to use eHarmony’s premium services until the expiration date, however you cannot delete your eHarmony’s account until that date has passed.
Another reason that may be the reason for your inability to delete your eHarmony’s account is that you have not fully paid for one or more of your previous subscriptions. But note that if you have chosen to pay for eHarmony’s subscription in installments, then it is obvious that you will have to pay all of those eHarmony subscription installments, even if you cancel the subscription early.
What to do if you don’t want your personal information on eHarmony anymore
So if you want eHarmony to get rid of your personal information then you will have to contact their support team by sending an email to [email protected] with the title “Delete My Account Information”, and make an explicit request to have your personal information on eHarmony deleted permanently. According to the privacy and user policy of eHarmony, it may take up to 10 business days to complete your request.
How to rejoin eHarmony later with the same profile and matches
If you have closed your account, then you can still rejoin the eHarmony platform using the same profiles and matches. To achieve that just log back into your previous eHarmony’s account and click on Re-Open My Account. When you do that, all your details such as your profile information, pictures, and matches will all be there waiting for you. Well, the case will be different if you have previously authorize eHarmony to have your information taken off.
All you have to do at this step is to create a new eHarmony profile from scratch. This involves the whole process of retaking the compatibility questionnaire afresh. When you create a new eHarmony account all over, it is impossible to get back your previous matches, as your formal matches would have been deleted, so there’s no guarantee that you’ll get the same matches you got previously in your formal account this time around.