Fortnite Battle Royale IOS Registration: The Epic Games has opened the iOS registration so that gamers can register or sign up for an account. This registration is for those who want to be among the first to try the game on the mobile platform. So if you have an iOS mobile phone such as iPhone and iPad then you can follow these guidelines to register for an account.
– Go to the Epic games website with this https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/create-account
– Click on get started and a new page will appear for the account sign up
– Select your country from the drop list
– Enter your first name, last name or display name
– Enter your email address and a password to secure your account
– If you would like to receive the latest news and information about this game, click on the small button
– Check the second small box if you have read their terms of services
– Click on ‘create account’ to complete your registration
You can download their game application if you are using an iOS phone. The requirement for its download is an internet connection and iOS 11. The game works pretty well on iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8, X; iPad Mini 4, Air 2, 2017, Pro. However you can successfully install or play the game on iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini 2, Mini 3, iPod Touch because it does not support the above iOS devices.