This post teaches American Express Credit Cardholders how they can apply and activate their American Express Credit Card. American Express gives one of the best credit cards in the united states.
American Express Cards can be gotten in all leading banking in the United States and it has its own unique benefits such as rewards, discounts, cashback, online account and a lot of others. To it pays to apply for the American Express card because it has numerous over other credit cards available in the United State.
Application of American Express credit card
If you don’t have an American Express card then you first need to apply for one but if you already have card then the next step to follow is to activate your card online. Here are the steps to apply for American Express cards
– Visit www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards to start your application
– Choose the type of card that best suits you
– Go to the next box and click on the apply now button
– On the page, enter your personal, financial and contact information
– Click on the continue button and follow the instructions given on the page to apply for your American Express card
When your American Express card is approved, you will have to wait for some business days for the card to be given to you. You will get the card via mail then proceed to activate the card online to enjoy its benefits
How To Activate your American Express credit card
If you want to activate your American Express card, follow these steps:
– Visit the www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard to activate your account
– Enter your 4 digit card ID
– Also, enter your 15 digit card number
– Then click on the confirm button
– Follow the instructions given on the page to activate your card online.
How to Log in to your American Express credit card
If you want to login into your American Express card account, follow these steps. You have to do this after the activation of the card.
– Visit www.americanexpress.com to access the American Express homepage
– Click on the login button to open the American Express credit card login page
– On the page, enter your user ID and the set password.
– Select the type of card you have, and click on the log in button and you will be logged into your account
American Express Forgot username or password
If you cannot remember the exact User ID and password to your American Express account, you will not be allowed to login into your account. In order to resolve this, you need to go the American Express login page and click on the forgot user ID or password button. After that enter your 15 digit card number and the 4 digit card ID and follow the instructions given on the page to reset your password or recover your User ID.
For Questions and Queries
Call toll-free number- 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
Mail – American Express: P.O BOX 981535. EL PASO, TX 9998-1535.