In this article, we will be discussing American Express Bluebird card, review of American Express Bluebird Card American Express Bluebird Card Activation, benefits, and advantages of using American Express Bluebird Card. Bluebird, offered by American Express, is a prepaid debit card with virtually no fees.
It functions almost like a checking account, making it a useful substitute for consumers who don’t have a bank account. If you are qualified for the card, you will be will be notified flowed by your card been sent to your mail, you will activate the card then its ready for use, giving you an opportunity to enjoy various benefits associated with this card.
Benefits Of Using American Express Bluebird Card
– You can add funds through direct deposit
– withdraw cash
– payment of bills,
– This card can be used at any ATM stand
– Track the balance and transaction history
– To join Bluebird you will not require any credit review or balance requirements
– Use the Bluebird card to make purchases online or in-store with Purchase Protection and Fraud Protection features anywhere Amex cards are accepted
– Add funds with cash or debit for free at virtually any Walmart checkout register
– No hidden fees
– No monthly or annual fee
– No Foreign Exchange fee
– Free online bill pay, direct deposit
How To Activate Your Bluebird Card online
After you might have registered for the Bluebird Card account, you have to set up a login username and password, do your email verification, you can now activate your account by doing the following;
– On your browser, open the activation webpage on www.bluebird.com/activate.
– When the page is open, fill out username and password that you have created during your Bluebird card registration.
– Click on the “Continue” icon to complete the American Express Bluebird Card Activation process.
How To Login Your Bluebird Card online Portal
– On your browser, open the login page via www.bluebird.com.
– When the login page is open, fill out your username and password in their various fields.
– Click on the remember me icon if you are using your device to log in for the first time to allow easy access when next you want to log in.
– Lastly, click on the “Login” icon, you can now enjoy so many good features associated with Bluebird Card online Portal.
How To Recover Lost password or Username
You can retrieve your Username and reset the Password if lost or forgotten by simply, verifying and confirming your account by filling out the following information like your 15-digits Bluebird Card number, your 4-digit card security code, and your Bluebird American ExpressBluebird Card highlights.
Customer service phone number – 1-877-486-5990